Saturday, March 27, 2010

Unbelievable!

I am more than ashamed to admit my son is almost 2 years old and I have not posted anything since June of last year! There are so many stories...so many milestones...

Well, the best I can do is try to catch up yet again and hopefully capture and share as many of those moments with you guys.

Tonight, I'll start with Brayden's first birthday...May 28, 2009.

Happy Birthday to me...happy birthday to me!




Later that morning, we joined Granny, Papa, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Garland, Aunt Lee Lee, Uncle Willard and Aunt Joyce for birthday brunch at the Cracker Barrel.

This is the regular group Brayden has breakfast with about every other week. Awesome folks if I do say so myself! :)



1 comment:

just another mother said...

awesome!!! glad to see you're updating. I've been posting alot of 'fluff' lately; photos mainly.

Have a great Sunday!