Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was packed full of family time and we wouldn't have it any other way. I made it to Union's annual Thanksgiving breakfast joining my parents, siblings and nephews. I left Ray and Brayden in bed as they were sleeping so soundly.

Next stop is my my parent's house where we filled up our tummies on some absolutely delicious cooking! I prepared Brayden's plate with turkey and gravy, sweet potatoes, peas and Hawaiian Delight for dessert (all purees of course!). A bottle from Granny came a little while later...


Lastly, we joined Ray's family at his dad's where we ate left overs and enjoyed some much needed family time with the Williams'.Brayden left Danielle a Thanksgiving moment to remember - she was wearing his dinner (and so was her cellphone) by the time the night was over. :) Sorry Dani!

Overall it was a great week. Brayden and I were able to spend the entire week with Daddy, which is very rare these days!

No comments: